Simply Snow Blowers is looking for guest bloggers and topical authorities!
We are a growing site in the backyard, home improvements, and lawn & garden market that wants to provide more useful information for enthusiasts like you!
Are you an educator, blogger, or home & garden expert that is willing to share their knowledge? If so, you’re the type of contributor we’re seeking for collaboration! We are currently accepting content pieces for backyard, home improvement, and DIY-related content (approved at our discretion).
Submit your most informative content to us for review.
However, before you do, please read the guest post guidelines below.
What do contributors get?
- A short bio in all your posts for self-promotion.
- A do-follow (in-content) link to your website or blog.
- Referral to a social networking account of your choice.
- Your work admired by a wide audience.
- Show off your skills to potential clients.
Guidelines and instructions for submissions
To get published on SimplySnowBlower.com, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Your content can not be published anywhere else online.
- Be at least 1,000 words and no more than 2,500 words.
- Be original content and pass Copyscape.
- Have no more than 2 outbound links per 1,000 words
- Those links must be topically related to the article and one may be yours, below the fold.
- Be high quality written in proper American English – our readers are located in the US.
- We can not accept all submissions we get. Feel free to contact us in advance before submitting.
- Go into depth on your topic – and it answers most of the questions (if applicable) that someone may have on the topic you write about.
- At least one image per heading (we may or may not use them, but it helps with a quicker turnaround).
- Should be well formatted with headings, subheadings, and bullet lists when appropriate.
- Proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes
- The final work should be formatted into a Google Doc and shared.
Things that guarantee rejection
- Thin content: Make sure that it looks like you took time to think about the topic in some depth.
- Bad English: If your English is not good, please get an English native editor to fix your article.
- High keyword density: If your article is trying to stuff your text with keywords without good reason, it will be rejected, plain and simple.
- Spun content: If you used an article spinner/re-writer to make the article “unique”, it will be rejected.
- Shady links: If you are linking to sites that have nothing to do with the content of the article or if the sites are “shady” (our discretion), we will not publish your content.
- Anything else that doesn’t pass the eye test.
If the blog post, buying guide or article is accepted
- You grant a license to SimplySnowBlowers.com to be the exclusive publisher of the content online. You can however republish extracts of the content elsewhere with a link to the full entirety on SimplySnowBlowers.com.
- You may republish the content offline in any way you wish, for example by selling it to a book or magazine.
- You grant access to SimplySnowBlowers.com to use the content or examples in any of its services, products, or marketing material.
We reserve the right to make edits to the article including adding links to internal resources as well as placing ads in your text. If we have accepted your article, we will contact you to let you know within a week or so of receipt.
How to submit
Send us the topics you would like to write about and we will be in touch! If you know you can write an article that fits our quality guidelines, go ahead and contact us through the form below: